Complete The Story

Hello and welcome to my Complete The Story collection! :D 

I bought a notebook that has a random, sample sentence of any kind on each page. The goal of the book is to write the rest of the story on the page. I will take pictures of the stories I write and post them here. A good portion of these stories will be based on various shows or fandoms. I will list the source material next to the story in parenthesis if there is one. 

Also, since these stories are basically hand-written rough drafts please do not expect I will have perfect spelling, grammar, or handwriting in them. However, I will try my best! 

Lastly, if anyone else who stumbles upon these stories is interested in using this kind of notebook to write their own stories here is a link to where one can be purchased on amazon.


Table of Contents

Comments

Popular Posts